Duraflame Gold 4.5-lb Firelogs, 6pk
Customers also considered
- $11.47 Was $16.38Save $4.91
- $19.97 Was $44.13Save $24.16
- Rollback$11.33 Was $15.44Save $4.11
- $22.15 List price $35.40Save $13.25
- Rollback$6.88 Was $9.29Save $2.41
- Rollback$22.05 Was $26.05Save $4.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get a roaring fire with these easy-to-use Duraflame Firelogs, 6-Pack. They are specially formulated to produce fewer emissions than an equivalent wood fire. The gold 4.5-lb fire logs are made of renewable, recycled materials and wax and will burn steadily for at least three hours per log. They are handy and quickly ignite for added convenience. These logs produce a modest bright flame and there is no chemical smell. They also have very little ash, which makes clean up easy and quick. The Duraflame Firelogs, 6-Pack are ideal for use in all types of traditional open-hearth fireplaces, and they are designed to eliminate the need for adding more logs and tending a fire.
Duraflame Gold 4.5-lb Firelogs, 6-Pack:
- Produces bigger, brighter flames than regular fire logs
- Duraflame Stax burn for 3 hours-plus
- Made with a high-performance blend of waxes and renewable, recycled biomass fiber
- High wax-to-fiber ratio
- Duraflame Stax, 6-pack, are fast lighting
|Manufacturer Part Number:||04677|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.25 x 12.62 x 8.22 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- duraflameby Riverlady102/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- duraflameby fawnmbrock2/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Let me start by saying I only recently burned by first logs in a fire place. I first burned 2-2hour duraflames and they burned longer than 2 hours. I than burned 2-3hour pine mountains and the flames were bigger, but they only lasted 1 hour.by bdemasi2/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Duraflame logs are to be used in open /hearth fireplacesby KP1012/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Duraflame fire logs are not recommended for use in wood stoves, because they're designed to be burned in an open fireplace with a steady airflow. You can safely use Duraflame® stax (stackable, wedge-shaped logs) in wood stoves (as well as indoor and outdoor fireplaces) though.by duraflame2/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- While you may burn regular duraflame firelogs outdoors, we recommend you use stackable duraflame stax logs or Campfire Roasting Logs instead, as they are formulated for outdoor use. Regular duraflame firelogs and stax logs were not designed and have not been tested as a cooking fuel. Instead, please try duraflame Campfire Roasting Logs; They're also available at Walmart, and are specially formulated and tested for roasting and cooking. For more information visit our website and click on Contact Us if you want to reach us directly with any further questions.by duraflame7/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product only has was and recycled biomass fiber, which will not poison your food, it is entirely safe.by CommunityAnswer5/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$47.29 Was $56.62Save $9.33
- $46.04 List price $48.98Save $2.94