About this item
Duracell CopperTop All-Purpose alkaline batteries are not only dependable, they're also long-lasting. You can take comfort in a 10-year guarantee in storage with Duralock Power Preserve Technology. They're great for many of the devices you use on a daily basis in your home. And from storm season to medical needs to the holidays, Duracell is the #1 trusted battery brand of first responders, pharmacists and parents, so you know it's a battery you can trust. Duracell CopperTop batteries are available in AA, AAA, C, D and 9V.
Duracell CopperTop D Alkaline Batteries, 8 count:
- #1 trusted brand of pharmacists and first responders
- Dependable and long-lasting
- Great for remotes, toys and more
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.75 x 2.5 x 4.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- not all the batteries (even duracell) are rechargeable. if the batteries are rechargeable, it "will" say so on the package. hope this helps.by sunnybrazil10/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Ann. Thanks for inquiring. Duracell Coppertop batteries are not rechargeable. The package would state rechargeable on those batteries that are. Hope this helps! Meganby TheDuracellTeam7/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These batteries are not rechargeable.by Litllered955011/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rechargeable batteries are specified on both the package and individual batteries by the manufacturer. If the batteries are not "Ni-Cad" and marked "Rechargeable" they are not rechargeable.by Voofie9/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No! Only nickle-cadmium (Ni-Cad) batteries are rechargeable. An attempt to recharge any other battery can cause explosion and serious injury, possible death, and/or property loss.by Voofie9/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?