Duracell Rechargeable AA Pre-Charged Household Batteries
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$1.50 List price $3.95Save $2.45
- Reduced Price$4.99 List price $14.95Save $9.96
- Reduced Price$15.01 List price $20.40Save $5.39
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Duracell Pre-Charged Household Batteries offer powerful, long-lasting and reusable power for all of your electronic items. They can be charged hundreds of times. They are also 50 percent longer lasting per charge. With an Ion Core you get more power in every battery. They come pre-charged, and are guaranteed to last for five years. In addition, thanks to the Duralock Power Preserve Technology, they'll hold a charge for up to one year when not in use. These powerful NiMH Household Batteries work in any NiMH charger.
Duracell Pre-Charged Household Batteries:
- Save hundreds of dollars
- 50 percent longer-lasting per charge
- Will hold charge longer than ever before
- Guaranteed to last for 5 years
- These Duracell rechargeable Household Batteries work in any NiMH charger
- Recharge them up to 400 times
Explore this item
|Battery Size:||General Purpose|
|Contained Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Primary Shelf ID:||473219|
|Volts:||1.2 V DC|
|Compatible Devices:|| |
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4133366155|
|Battery Capacity:||2000 mAh|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.75 x 0.59 x 4.50 Inches|
Video-game controllers, high-powered flashlights, battery-powered toys, baby monitors
All devices, from low drain to high drain. No alkaline battery lasts longer (on average across devices)
AA AAA C D 9V
Toys, clocks, remote controls, smoke alarms, flashlights, portable electronics, calculators, wireless mice and keyboards, lanterns
AA AAA C D 9V
10 13 312 675
Watches, garage door openers, stopwatches, calculators, medical devices, glucometers, car remotes, security devices, fitness devices
2016, 2025, 2032, 303/357, 301/386, 319, 364, 376, 379, 384/392, 395/399, 309/393, 361/362, 370/371, 377, 381, 389, 396/397, 1216, 1025, 1616, 1620, 1632, 2450, 2430, 76A
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- anything that uses AA batteries.by eb3flo1/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this will work with the Nintendo Wii remote. The remote should last up to 30 hours before a recharge is needed.by CommunityAnswer1/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi KidHunni, Thanks for your interest in Duracell! The Duracell Rechargeable batteries have been designed to work with most devices. As long as your device accepts AA size rechargeable batteries, these will work just fine. I recommend contacting the manufacturer of the device to be sure and to inquire about usage times. I hope this helps, Adamby TheDuracellTeam1/20/2016Written by a verified representative from TheDuracellTeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. ARE THE NEW DURACELL ION CORE 1.2V 2400 MAH COMPATIBLE FOR USE WITH THE PREVIOUS DURALOCK 1.2 2450MAH?
- I would not. These are totally different batteries than the old ones. These are in fact better. They are rebranded Sanyo eneloops.by wylie2k5/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi JOHN, Thank you for your interest in Duracell Rechargeable AA Pre-Charged Batteries. I don't recommend mixing batteries with different specifications as the capacity will vary slightly. This could cause damage to the batteries or device over time. Thanks, Adamby TheDuracellTeam5/18/2016Written by a verified representative from TheDuracellTeamWas this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How long can leave these ion batteries i the charger and do you need a special charger?
- Hi Snowplower, Thank you for your interest in Duracell! Duracell Rechargeable AA Pre-Charged Batteries can be charged with any compatible NiMH battery charger, though we recommend using a Duracell charger. The amount of time you can leave batteries in the charger depends on the charger itself. Refer to your instruction manual for more information. I hope this helps, Adamby TheDuracellTeam5/18/2016Written by a verified representative from TheDuracellTeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can recharge Duracell Rechargeable AA Pre-Charged Batteries with the Energizer Battery Chargers.by CommunityAnswer5/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?