Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Durabelt Vacuum belts are designed to keep your vacuum operating at maximum performance. To maintain optimum vacuum performance you should replace your vacuum belt every 12 months.
Durabelt Vacuum Belt, Dirt Devil 15:
- Maintain optimum performance by replacing your belt every 12 months
- For use in Bissell Lift-Off Bagless Models, including the 3750, 3760, 6595, 6801, 6860, 89Q9 and 18Z6 Series
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.5 x 3.0 x 5.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is the same as Eureka part #61120F... Fits AS1000, 2900, 2920, 2940, 2970, 2990, 3270, 4100-4600, 4700, 5180-5190, 5700-5800, 7600, 8800 and 9000 series uprights.by tmbur3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. will this belt fit on a Eureka Maxima vacuum cleaner where the model number for the belt is 6112)F Eureka model # 4700D
- This is the same as Eureka part #61120F... Fits AS1000, 2900, 2920, 2940, 2970, 2990, 3270, 4100-4600, 4700, 5180-5190, 5700-5800, 7600, 8800 and 9000 series uprights.by tmbur7/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was wondering the same thing as I have a Dirt Devil Dynamite that requires 15 but if you look at the dimensions in the descriptions of this belt as opposed to the one the specifically says it's for the Dirt Devil Dynamite you see that that are quite different, so I'm assuming that this one WOULDN'T fit.....Hope this helped! :-)by AdryonandDevonsMom8/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?