About this item
The Dura-Trel Kingston 7 x 7 ft. Vinyl Pergola will create a defined space for entertaining and relaxing outdoors. Crafted of the highest-quality, maintenance-free PVC vinyl, this pergola is a breeze to own. It will never fade, crack, peel or discolor and never needs to be sanded, painted, or stained. When it's dirty, you simply spray it down with the garden hose. Your purchase includes just about everything you need to set it up and assembly takes about four hours.
- Made in the USA
- 20-year warranty against defects
- Assembles in about 4 hours
- Inside dimensions: 84L x 84W x 80H inches
- Post dimensions: 4L x 4W inches
About Dura-Trel Inc. Durability, versatility, reliability, and quality. These are the cornerstones of Dura-Trel's commitment to you. Our lawn and garden selections are an unbeatable and maintenance-free enhancement that can help transform the outdoors from average to outstanding. As you would expect from a national corporation with over 25 years of experience like ours, we offer competitive pricing and quick delivery. But we also have something our competitors don't - a custom production process that blends the efficiency of large-scale manufacturing with the time-honored qualities of hand-crafting traditions.
- Highest-quality maintenance-free PVC vinyl
- Will not fade, crack, peel or discolor
- Never needs sanding, painting or staining
- Includes hardware, ground anchor system, instructions
- Overall: 105L x 105W x 96H inches; weighs 108 lbs.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||123.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This can be installed in pavers without having to purchase extra items.by CommunityAnswer5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My pergola was installed in cement by drilling holes in the cement and using bolts. It has been up for a year and is still sturdy. My handyman installed the pergola and it took several hours. It is still clean and white and I love it.by Linky19996/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The beams on the top of the pergola expand past the four columns so it would be hard to use the columns against the house if that's what you are thinking of doing. I originally wanted to install this nearer my house but, owning a one story house, the eaves were closer to the pergola than anticipated so only a few inches were left between the top of the pergola and the bottom of the eaves. The pergola looked like it didn't fit properly so I installed it away from the house.by Linky19996/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pergola is somewhat steady and if you wanted to install small plants it might work. There is metal reinforcement pieces at the bottom of each column but they are short and there is some swaying when shaken. If you wanted to hang plants, I would strongly recommend adding more reinforcement for the columns when installing the pergola.by Linky19995/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?