Similar items in stock
Duck Non-adhesive Solid Grip Shelf Liner, Black
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$13.58 Was $18.97Save $5.39
- Rollback$13.92 Was $18.97Save $5.05
- Rollback$13.36 Was $17.84Save $4.48
- $13.36 Was $18.97Save $5.61
- Rollback$18.99 Was $30.98Save $11.99
- Rollback$17.99 Was $20.99Save $3.00
- $16.08 Was $21.96Save $5.88
- $13.96 Was $24.99Save $11.03
- $17.58 Was $19.97Save $2.39
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Duck Non-adhesive Black Shelf Liner offers a durable, reliable and convenient way to pad and provide extra grip to slick or sensitive surfaces. This non-adhesive shelf liner offers a solid, non-slip surface and features a gripped bottom to provide friction and stability on smooth surfaces. The grip shelf liner can be used in a wide variety of rooms, including the kitchen, bathroom and office.
Duck Non-adhesive Solid Grip Shelf Liner, Black:
- Solid, non-slip surface with gripped bottom
- For use in the kitchen, the bathroom, the office, and for decoration
- 20" x 8'
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.125 x 3.125 x 3.125|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Although the label does not state what this product is made of, it does state that it is latex free.by TruthfulTrudy6/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question! There is no latex in the non-adhesive shelf liner.by DuckBrand9/1/2012Written by a verified representative from DuckBrandWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question Gilmer! We have not tested using chalk on the liner. One concern may be the chalk may not be able to remove cleanly from the surface.by DuckBrand6/8/2015Written by a verified representative from DuckBrandWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- from $2.30