About this item
This Duck Brand Window Kit film is two times stronger than other choices, which helps with avoiding punctures. It can be used indoors for both painted and unfinished wood, aluminum and vinyl to ensure insulation and energy efficiency. After attaching the XL heavy-duty patio door window shrink film, you can simply use a hair dryer to finish the application and remove wrinkles. The kit comes complete with everything you need. This film is also easy to take off, and it can be removed without leaving any mess. With this kit you can insulate your home to help save on energy bills.
Duck Brand XL Heavy-Duty Patio Door Window Shrink Kit:
- Size: 84" x 120"
- This window insulation kit includes:
- Crystal-clear shrink film
- Window kit tape
- Removes cleanly and easily
- For indoor use on painted wood, aluminum, vinyl and unfinished/unvarnished wood
- Twice as strong as a standard window kit to reduce punctures
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.25 x 1.5 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thank you for your question Rose! The window kit should be used indoors to cover the inside door. The tape should be applied to the door frame so that when you apply film, the film is able to cover any drafty areas or gaps you may have between the inside door and the door frame.by DuckBrand8/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?