Duck Brand Designer Tub Mats Collection
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Duck Brand Designer Fish Bath Mat is soft and comfortable and features a skid-resistant surface for secure footing. Suction cups hold this mat firmly in place, making the bathtub safer for children. It contains an antimicrobial agent that inhibits mold and mildew growth, and it can be washed using your washing machine's delicate cycle. This soft bath mat is intended for use on smooth surfaces and will fit many bathtubs and showers. Children will enjoy taking a bath in an aquarium full of whimsical colorful fish. This mat is latex free and will make a wonderful addition to a variety of bathtubs. To use this mat, you simply place it in your tub and secure the suction cups by pressing down.
Duck Brand Designer Bath Mat, 16" x 28", Tropical Fish:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 3.125 x 3.125|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby Nickjunior1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, at the same time we ordered the Sea Shell design one for our guest bath. Same satisfaction and makes that tub safe for even the elderly due to the larger size.by OKBK12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question Marty! We have 2 other designs and they are Clear Pebble and Sea Shell.by DuckBrand11/19/2013Written by a verified representative from DuckBrandWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will this mat stick the bottom of my new tub, that has the patterned "no slip" cut into the bottom already?
- Yes it stays in place in a textured tubby Maryanola8/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question Lily! For the suction cups to hold properly, the tub should be completely smooth and have no texture.by DuckBrand1/20/2014Written by a verified representative from DuckBrandWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?