About this item
With this Dryel In-Dryer Cleaning Clean Breeze Scent Starter Kit you can freshen all your clothes in the dryer in 30 minutes or less. It offers a safe and convenient way to care for all your clothes. This Dryel dry cleaning kit is gentle enough for delicates and hand-washables such as wools, linens and cottons. Dryel uses steam and no harsh chemicals to protect color and help preserve the shape of your clothes so they look newer longer.
Dryel In-Dryer Cleaning Clean Breeze Scent Starter Kit, 1 Kit:
- Now for use on all your clothes
- 30 minutes or less
- Safe for all of your clothes
- Can be used for delicates and hand-washables such as wools, linens and cottons
- Dryel starter kit: 1 kit
- Uses steam not harsh chemicals to protect your clothes
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.24|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.52 x 7.87 x 12.76|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use 4 garments per bag. I load two bags to save money in drying.by BargainShopperInSaipan11/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can put one large thing, such as a comforter, or 1-4 multiple clothing items.by tinydancer824101/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 items. Personally, I use them for two 2-piece suits.by geedus11/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 large garments 7 small garments Turn them inside outby henr5/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1-4 garments according to the website :)by BellaItalia08811/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- can you fit the drapes into the bag you have to use with dryel?by WallyWorldGirlChic12/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and no. Depends on the fabric your drapes are made of. But 90% of the time they will come out clean and refreshed.3by michelem09185/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?