About this item
Dropping Acid: The Reflux Diet Cookbook & Cure is the first book to offer a nontraditional diet to help cure reflux, as well as the best and worst foods for a reflux sufferer. Using her extensive research, Dr. Koufman defines this shockingly common disease and explains why a change in diet can alleviate some of the most common symptoms. Her recipes use tasty fats as flavorings, not just as main ingredients and include a variety of dishes that prove living with reflux doesn't mean living without delicious food.
The Accidental Chefs
- What You Eat Could Be Eating You
- How Do I Know If I Have Reflux?
- Maintaining Health: The Reflux Cure
- Getting Started on the Reflux Diet
- Best Foods for a Refluxer
- Notoriously Bad Reflux Foods
- Avoiding Acidic Foods and Beverages
- Delicious Low-Fat Cooking
- Entrees (Lunch & Dinner)
- Hors d'Oeuvres & Snacks
- Reflux Science You Can Digest by Jamie A. Koufman, M.D.
- Acidity (pH) of Common Foods and Beverages
About the Authors
|Contributed by:||Bauer, Marc|
|Publish Date:||Sep 01, 2010|
|Number of Pages:||216|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.25 x 9.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.