About this item
About this item
Developed by Ubisoft Reflections, creators of the original Driver title, Driver San Francisco is the return of the established action driving video game series that has sold 14 million copies worldwide. Players will race through the iconic streets of San Francisco and beyond in the largest open-world environment to date spanning over 200 square miles. An innovative gameplay feature enables players to seamlessly "Shift" between over 130 licensed muscle and super cars to keep them constantly in the heart of the action. With its timeless atmosphere, unique car handling and renewed playability, Driver San Francisco revitalizes the classic free-roaming, cinematic car chase experience for the current generation.
- The True Car Chase Experience: Rediscover the cinematic driving sensations of Driver: loose suspension, long drifts, sharp bends and high-speed pursuits in dense traffic. Drive over 120 licensed cars involved in some of the most intense chase sequences ever seen.
- A Car Chase Playground: Drive on more than 200 miles of road network, over the Golden Gate Bridge, and along iconic locations throughout San Francisco. Dip into the lives of different residents, a head-spinning array of characters, each with a unique perspective on a city under siege.
- Shift: Earn the ability to "Shift" and experience unprecedented freedom, diversity and intensity like no other action driving game. Deploy civilian vehicles to block your enemies' getaways, defuse bombs under trucks around the city or take down a convoy of juggernauts ploughing through cars on the highway.
- Multiplayer Mayhem: Ram, tail and overtake in 19 different, frantic and addictive multiplayer modes including online competitive modes, split screen competitive modes and split screen cooperative modes, where Shift adds a completely new online gaming experience for players and their friends.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Language, Sexual Themes, Drug Reference, and Violence
|Genre:||Sports & Racing|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No you must have windows xp or above to play this game and not have problems with your video cardby micon68th1/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the specs listed on Steam, I highly doubt it. From Sys Req: OS: Windows XP (32/64 bit), Windows Vista (32/64 bit), Windows 7 (32/64 bit). Most of today's games are gonna require at least Windows XP and that will soon be a thing of the past. Don't give up hope though... Walmart consistently has buys on computers that have the latest OS installed. It's a great game and even required a bit of a GPU upgrade for my own comp :)by Mrite4711/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?