Drive Medical Walker Rollator with 6" Wheels, Fold Up Removable Back Support and Padded Seat, Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Drive Medical Rollator with Fold Up Removable Back Support and Padded Seat comes standard with 6" caster wheels, loop locks and serrated brakes to ensure safety. The seamless padded seat offers a secure place to rest. A hinged removable backrest on the black rollator walker offers generous padding for extra support. The seat opens to a roomy, convenient zippered storage pouch to easily and securely transport personal items. Ergonomic handles on the folding rollator are easy to grip, relieve hand pressure and are height adjustable to accommodate differences in stature. Caster wheels with non-marring soft grip tires are ideal for indoor and outdoor use. The locks on this unit are easy to use, and the brakes feature serrated edges to provide a firm grip when coming to a stop. The black rollator walker accommodates up to 300 pounds.
Drive Medical Walker Rollator with Fold Up Removable Back Support and Padded Seat, Black:
- Comes with new seamless padded seat
- Zippered pouch under folding rollator seat for added privacy and security of personal items
- Removable, hinged, padded backrest can be folded up or down
- 6" black non-marring casters with soft grip tires are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Easy-to-use deluxe loop locks
- Brakes with serrated edges provide firm hold on black rollator walker
- Actual product weight: 13 lbs
- Handle height (max): 37"
- Handle height (min): 32"
- Overall product height: 32"
- Overall product length: 27.5"
- Overall product width: 24.5"
- Primary product color: Black
- Primary product material: Aluminum
- Product weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat depth: 14"
- Seat width: 12"
- Seat to floor height: 20"
- Seat to foot deck: 15.5"-18.5"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.0 x 24.0 x 32.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The weight capacity is 300 pounds.by CommunityAnswer5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi. I'm very heavy and I tried it and the unit held me, but I didn't use it to roll around on. I don't know if it will continue to hold me, time will tell. Also the hand grips have these "wings" molded into the inner side so one can rest their palms on them when using the unit. If one has serious "love handles" and is large, one's sides can get hung up on these "wings" when trying to sit down or get up. It can be difficult !by n2gc537/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi. I feel this unit is very stable. The brakes work great, but one must consider that pushing down on the brake handles to lock the brakes takes some real effort and a person who is having strength problems as one does when one ages, might find this action more difficult than not. The seat is large and not bad at all. It's hard plastic.by n2gc537/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My bathroom doorway is about 23" wide is it easy to unlock & fold slightly to get it in the bathroom & back out ?
- The Drive Medical Rollator with 6" wheels, item#R726BK, can be folded easilty for transport.by Drive Medical11/26/2015Written by a verified representative from Drive MedicalWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?