About this item
The 18 Poly-Fly High Strength Lightweight Wheelchair/Flyweight Transport Chair Combo by Drive Medical can be used as a standard, self propelled wheelchair or as a transport chair, all-in-one for your convenience. The quick release 24 wheels can be easily removed to transition from a wheelchair to a transport chair. Also comes with two sets of aluminum wheel locks, one for use with wheelchair and one for use with transport chair, for added safety. The deluxe back release folds down the backrest for easy and convenient storage and transportation. Comes standard with easy to clean nylon upholstery, swing away footrests, composite crack-proof footplates, heel loops and 8 caster wheels that provide a smooth ride over most surfaces.Features and Benefits
- Easily converts from a transport chair to a self propelled wheelchair
- High strength, Light weight
- Can be used as standard self propelled wheelchair or a transport chair all in one
- Quick release 24 wheels can be removed to transition self propelled chair to a transport chair
- All aluminum frame
- Comes with two sets of brakes: One for use with wheelchair, one for use with transport chair
- Fold down back
- Nylon upholstery
- Comes standard with swing away foot rests with composite footplates and heel loops
- 8 casters
- Comes with anti-tippers.
- Width (Open): 24.5
- Width (Closed): 12
- Height: 37
- Seat To Floor (Height): 19.5
- Back (Height): 16
- Seat (Width): 18
- Seat (Depth): 16
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42
- Product Weight: 34 lbs.
• Made in China
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||60.49|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||31.5 x 25.5 x 12.5|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.