About this item
The Wheelchair and Scooter Ramp by Drive Medical is designed for transitioning a wheelchair or scooter from one surface height to another. The durable, folding, lightweight construction allows for the ramp to be easily transported in its carry bag. This ramp was especially designed with perforated slots to keep water from collecting on the ramp and ensuring users safety while in use. This 6'L x 30"W ramp allows for up to a 12" rise in surface height. The ramp has a total weight capacity of 600 lbs.
- Weight capacity 600 lbs
- Perforated slots keep water from collecting on ramp
- Designed to transition wheelchair or scooter from one surface to another
- Durable, lightweight construction
- Comes with carry bag
- Actual Product Weight: 38 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 4"
- Overall Product Length: 73"
- Overall Product Width: 16"
- Primary Product Color: Gun Metal
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||40.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||73.0 x 16.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- For two full size steps a 6 foot ramp is recommended. You can find wheelchair ramp calculators onlineby Pamsc10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your using it to push a wheelchair or a hand truck load bearing 130lbs. or less, I would probably say about 16 - 18" off the ground. 2-3 stairs.by finderskeeper11/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?