Drive Medical Silver Sport Reclining Wheelchair with Elevating Leg Rests, Detachable Desk Arms, 18" Seat
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Silver Sport 18" Full Reclining Wheelchair by Drive Medical has a new, state of the art, hydraulic reclining mechanism that allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees. The arms have support extensions while in the reclining position, and the headrest extension, with cushioned head immobilizer, provides stability and comfort. The carbon steel frame, with an attractive silver vein finish, and the durable nylon upholstery make this reclining wheelchair easy to maintain, durable and lightweight. The standard anti-tippers along with the composite Mag-style wheels are set back on the frame to prevent tipping, ensuring user safety. Comes standard with padded armrests, swing away elevating leg rests, plastic footplates, rear anti tippers, 8" front caster wheels for a smooth ride over most surfaces and push to lock wheel locks.
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180-degrees
- Arms have support extension for reclining position
- Nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight, and easy to clean
- Carbon Steel frame with silver vein finish is attractive, and easy to maintain
- Composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- 8" front casters
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Wheels set back on frame prevents tipping
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Rear anti-tippers standard
- Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests
- Metal foot plates
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 63 lbs
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 28.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 31"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 14"
- Folded Dimensions: 50" x 14" x 50"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 50"
- Overall Product Height: 50"
- Overall Product Length: 50"
- Overall Product Width: 25"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20.5"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Riggings: 60 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||79.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||37.8 x 35.43 x 12.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This wheelchair weighs 60 lbs.by CommunityAnswer5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The overall length with riggings is 50" with reclining ability of up to180 degrees with swing away elevating leg rests.by CommunityAnswer8/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Drive Medical, Silver Sport Reclining Wheelchair, item # SSP18RBDDA is manufactured with a seat depth of 16 inches.by Drive Medical8/14/2015Written by a verified representative from Drive MedicalWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?