About this item
A Tour de Force in Comfort, Reliability and Value In a world where independence and mobility is highly treasured and sought after, nothing can compare to Drive Medical's Silver Sport 1 Wheelchair with Full Arms and Swing away Removable Footrest.When it comes to comfort, reliability and genuine value, the Silver Sport 1 Wheelchair is a genuine tour de force in design, safety and ease of use for both the user and caregiver alike. It's nothing less than unbeatable value you can count on to meet your mobility needs again and again.Sturdy, easy to manoeuver as well as fold and carry, it's suitable for all ages. At the end of the day, it will empower you like nothing else, as it meets and exceeds your needs and expectations, whether inside or away from your home.The Silver Sport 1 Wheelchair with Full Arms and Swing away Removable Footrest is a handy companion for both user and caregiver, and one you will want to have with you at all times. Go ahead...Experience the Drive Difference Now!
- Powder coated silver vein steel frame
- Padded armrests
- Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean
- Urethane tires mounted on composite wheels provide durability and low maintenance
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Carry pocket on backrest provides additional convenience
- Plastic foot plates
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs
- Actual Product Weight: 44 lbs
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 16"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12"
- Folded Dimensions: 42" x 12" x 36"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 42"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19.5"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Riggings: 41 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||48.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||36.5 x 32.5 x 10.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NOT DUMB, VERY RELEVENT, FOLDS EASILY FOR TRANSPORT. IF YOU HAVE A MID-SIZED OR LARGER SUV YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO FOLD IT. JUST LAY IT ON ITS BACK AND LIFT INTO REAR OF VEHICLEby DAGAMESAFOOT4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby LaserGrip4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes and it is light enough to liftby mmarifke4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOT FOR THE AVERAGE MID-SIZED CAR TODAY. RECOMMEND FULL SIZE FOR TRUNK OR AT LEAST A MID-SIZED SUVby DAGAMESAFOOT4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby LaserGrip4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes and it is light enough to handle it.by mmarifke4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT FOLDS LATERALLY (WHEEL-TO-WHEEL) WITHOUT MUCH EFFORT. NOTE THAT THE AVERAGE SUV WILL ACCOMODATE THE CHAIR IN THE BACK ON ITS BACK WITHOUT HAVING TO FOLD ITby DAGAMESAFOOT5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby LaserGrip10/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by corkykk11/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?