About this item
This deluxe left side overbed table by Drive Medical serves many purposes. It can be used for eating, writing, crafts, working on the computer, reading, games and much, much more. The product was designed for use with a lift chair, standard recliner or couch. The table comes available in right or left positioning with 180 degree rotation, allowing a chair to be placed near any wall. The attractive, teak wood grain laminate finish top is easy to clean and scratch resistant. It pivots 360 degrees at the touch of a hand. A built-in magazine rack provides added storage for your convenience. Furniture weight secures the table in place, so the product requires no attachments.
- Designed for use with a lift chair, standard recliner or couch
- Tabletop swivels to allow for easy access and departure
- Can be used for many activities such as eating, writing, crafts, working on the computer, and reading
- Right or left positioning with 180-degree rotation accommodates seating near any wall
- Tabletop pivots 360-degrees at the touch of a hand
- Teak wood grain laminate finish is attractive
- A built-in magazine rack provides added convenience
- Tabletop (Depth): 15"
- Tabletop (Height): 23.5"-33"
- Tabletop (Width): 30"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||42.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.0 x 15.0 x 23.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.