Drive Medical Non Tilt Top Overbed Table, Silver Vein
Customers also considered
- Clearance$39.95 List price $79.95Save $40.00
- Clearance$37.95 List price $79.95Save $42.00
- $53.99 Was $60.16Save $6.17
- from $53.19
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$115.32 List price $138.38Save $23.06
- $256.39 Was $262.37Save $5.98
- Reduced Price$88.56 List price $109.41Save $20.85
- Reduced Price$190.78 List price $209.86Save $19.08
- Reduced Price$157.12 List price $172.84Save $15.72
- Reduced Price$246.33 List price $270.59Save $24.26
- Reduced Price$286.43 List price $315.07Save $28.64
- Reduced Price$154.13 List price $169.54Save $15.41
- Reduced Price$190.91 List price $209.99Save $19.08
- $283.33 List price $319.71Save $36.38
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enormous Value, Dependability and Quality The Non-Tilt Over bed Table from Drive Medical represents everything you want in a traditional and sturdy mobile bed table.You'll fully appreciate the enormous support and utility this table offers you, because being bedridden no longer needs to be an unfortunate situation that incapacitates, or prevents you from carrying out business or meaningful personal activities that add a measure of independence and achievement to your daily life.The table rises and lowers easily, requiring the slightest of upward pressure, making it user friendly for all ages and needs. The swivel casters make it extremely lightweight and comfortable to move from one position, or room to the next.The laminated surface is textured, making it difficult for items to slide off your table, and once your desired height is reached, the table top locks firmly and safely into place. Go ahead...Experience the Drive Difference Now!
- Table top can be raised or lowered in infinite positions between 28"- 45"
- H-style base provides security and stability
- Tabletop can be raised with slightest upward pressure and locks securely when height adjustment handle is released
- For proper assembly, do not remove screw below collar on base shaft until completely assembled
- 2" swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability
- Actual Product Weight: 21 lbs
- Base Depth: 15.5"
- Base Width: 26.5"
- Overall Product Height: 28"
- Overall Product Length: 15.5"
- Overall Product Width: 30"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein and Walnut
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 40 lbs
- Tabletop Depth: 15"
- Tabletop Height: 28"-45"
- Tabletop Width: 30"
|Primary Shelf ID:||641099|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||31.70 x 17.90 x 3.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, does not tilt or rotate.by karatemom2epm5/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Notby HappyAby2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby tacco2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It stays flat. I believe the same company makes one that tilts, but it costs about 30.00 more.by sua512/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by 3MATCH2/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by gollum422/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not swivel. You just turn the base and all if you want it to go a different direction.by Machow2/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are 15 inches from side to sideby MomieBird4/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't have my tape measure in my hand but looks like the same as the table top size in that same direction on my tableby Machow2/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- same as surface board.by lialia1/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's the exact same length as the table top.by IMargie11/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 15 1/2" X 26 1/4"by Sparkey2811/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 15-1/4"by LydiaAZ11/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the wheels do have a locking deviceby ColumbusGal11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes each wheel has a separate lock on it.by campwithme11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is only 2 wheels locked. The other two is not lockable.by Secretpurchaser4/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Table top locks to stay in place. But how ever the wheels do not lock on this item.by CommunityAnswer4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 of the wheels lock in placeby 06MIMI4/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a lock on one side of the wheels so Yes but its weakby 381194/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $14.88 Was $18.48Save $3.60