Drive Medical Lightweight Expedition Transport Wheelchair with Hand Brakes, Blue
Customers also considered
- $28.01 Was $29.88Save $1.87
- $25.89 Was $32.93Save $7.04
- $121.11 Was $148.47Save $27.36
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$75.99 List price $88.36Save $12.37
- Reduced Price$161.12 List price $203.84Save $42.72
- Reduced Price$14.97 List price $26.39Save $11.42
- Reduced Price$155.75 List price $175.76Save $20.01
- Reduced Price$72.78 List price $79.09Save $6.31
- Reduced Price$312.89 List price $398.49Save $85.60
- Reduced Price$18.06 List price $33.20Save $15.14
- Reduced Price$68.59 List price $202.28Save $133.69
- Reduced Price$196.14 List price $215.75Save $19.61
- Reduced Price$14.97 List price $35.73Save $20.76
- Reduced Price$14.97 List price $25.91Save $10.94
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Although the Expedition 19" Aluminum Transport Chair in an attractive blue by Drive Medical weighs only 19 pounds, it supports up to 300 lbs. This transport chair comes standard with 12" rear flat free tires to provide a stable ride over a variety of terrain. The companion activated wheel locks and seatbelt make the Expedition Aluminum Transport Chair safe and easy to use. The Expedition folds down flat for convenient storage and transportation.
- 12" flat-free rear wheels
- Companion activated wheel locks
- Weighs only 19 lbs
- Folds flat for easy transport
- Handy lever on chair back makes it easy and convenient to fold back down
- Comes with seat belt
- Actual Product Weight: 19 lbs
- Armrest Length: 14"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27"
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Brakes: Rear Handle Loop Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 10.75"
- Depth of Seat Upholstery: 16"
- Folded Dimensions: 38" x 10.75" x 38"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 38"
- Overall Product Height: 38"
- Overall Product Length: 38"
- Overall Product Width: 22"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 12" x 1" Flat Free
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 19"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19"
- Width Between Armrest Pads: 16"
- Width Between Posts: 16.75"
- Width of Seat Upholstery: 18.5"
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||EXP19LTBL|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1224838|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||38.00 x 22.00 x 38.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does the chair have a brake at the back wheel? We need a brake that the patient can use when in the chair.
- Yes, the patient can use this as a temporary walker or for short distance only. I just tried it myself.by Cris6/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- That's exactly what my son told his grandma after putting it together!! Yes it will work as walker. If you need a brake at wheel for "passenger" (No) that's what we learned differs wheelchair from transport chair.by Bobkat6/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Drive Medical Lightweight Expedition Transport Wheelchair, item # EXP19LTBL is manufactured with wheel brakes located on the rear wheels.by Drive Medical6/22/2016Written by a verified representative from Drive MedicalWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is no brake the patient can use as this is made for transporting.by CommunityAnswer6/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are on the handles on the back, sort of like bicycle brakes. The person sitting in the chair is unable to lock or unlock them.by Gemini4/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Drive Medical,Lightweight Expedition Transport Wheelchair with Hand Brakes, item number exp19ltbl, This item does not have a wheel lock. This item comes with Hand Brakes only.by Drive Medical7/7/2016Written by a verified representative from Drive MedicalWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product has brakes.by CommunityAnswer12/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Gemini5/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the foot rests shown in the Walmart item picture come with this itemby cutiepie3/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Drive Medical Lightweight Expedition Aluminum Transport Chair, item# EXP19LTBL, is manufactured to include leg-rests.by Drive Medical6/3/2016Written by a verified representative from Drive MedicalWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $115.66 Was $127.88Save $12.22
- $170.67 Was $206.39Save $35.72
- $160.80 Was $176.91Save $16.11
- Clearance$144.95 List price $249.95Save $105.00