Drive Medical Fly Lite Ultra Lightweight Transport Wheelchair, Black
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The 19" Fly Lite Ultra Lightweight Aluminum Transport Chair by Drive Medical, available in a variety of attractive colors, is an ultra light transport chair, weighing under 17 lbs without riggings. This transport chair comes with a stylish black aluminum frame and black/white/red plaid nylon upholstery. It is also durable and easy to clean. Comes standard with a carry pocket on the back rest to easily and securely transport personal items, seatbelt for added safety, and tool free, height adjustable swing away footrests. The deluxe back release allows the back to be folded down easily, making the chair easy to store and transport.
- Aluminum frame is lightweight and strong
- Comes with carry pocket on backrest
- Comes with seat belt for added safety
- Attractive plaid style nylon upholstery
- Comes with handy carry pocket on back
- Tool-free, height-adjustable swing-away footrests
- 8" casters in rear; 6" casters in front
- Back folds down for storage and transport and features deluxe back release
- Comes with aluminum rear wheel locks
- Convenient cup holder can easily attach to chair (Sold separately)
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs
- Weighs only 17 lbs without riggings
- Actual Product Weight: 23.8 lbs
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Closed Width: 9"
- Depth of Seat Upholstery: 15.25"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 33"
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 33"
- Overall Product Width: 22"
- Primary Product Color: Black Frame
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 15.5"
- Seat Width: 19"
- Seat to Floor Height: 18"
- Width Between Armrest Pads: 18.75"
- Width Between Posts: 19.5"
- Width of Seat Upholstery: 18.75"
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||24.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.44 x 8.46 x 30.31|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What is the weight capacity for individual who uses this product? and What is the most important feature to consider before I buy this product?
- The Drive Medical, Fly Lite Ultra Lightweight Transport Wheelchair, item # DFL19-BLK has a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs.by Drive Medical8/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will not find a lighter weight chair at such a good price. That's the best reason to buy the Fly Lite. The quality is excellent and it is truly lightweight. That's the most important feature. As for the weight limit, I am guessing that the product description shows that. My mom is just about 100 lbs, but I m sure it can accommodate a heavier person. Thanks.by HITLover3/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 250lbs. Seat folds weight limit is tops.by Peggyjones5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the weight limit was over 200 lbs. The most important feature to me was the weight of the product. One of the lightest on the market at 14 1/2 lbs.by DotingDaughter3/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 250 labs. Comfort and weight of the chairby Gloee8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Weight capacity for this chair is 300 lbsby Calamity6195/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! the armrests are part of the chair. However because they are short the chair fits nice up-to and under a table for reading,eating etc.by DiggerJohn697/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they do not.by HITLover4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they do not.by Photobugu7/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby DotingDaughter7/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Gloee7/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?