Drive Medical Duet Dual Function Transport Wheelchair Walker Rollator, Burgundy
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Experience the convenience and value of two outstanding products in a single safe, convenient aid to improving daily mobility with the Duet Rollator/Transport Chair from Drive Medical. As a Rollator, the Duet surpasses a standard walker by eliminating the need to lift the device and allowing you to walk with an easy, smooth gait. It handles uneven, outdoor terrain with ease and provides a comfortable and convenient place to rest with its cushioned seat. But the Duet is also a transport chair, making it great for being escorted around your home, or around the shopping mall. Simply lift the armrests, shift the backrest and lower the footrest into place, and your Duet is now a comfortable seat for you while a caregiver easily pushes you.
- Combines the features of a Rollator and transport chair in one unit
- Locking flip-up armrests and flip-down footrest are used in transport chair mode and are easily removed and stowed away in Rollator mode
- Tool-free, two-position contoured padded backrest
- Comfortable padded seat
- Carry pouch for added privacy and security of personal items
- Folding frame with lock-out feature to ensure the unit stays open while in use and ensures the unit will stay folded during transport
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Handles are adjustable in height with self-threading knob
- Actual Product Weight: 20 lbs
- Back of Chair Height: 35"
- Casters: 8"
- Handle Height (Max): 37"
- Handle Height (Min): 31.5"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 37"
- Overall Product Length: 26"
- Overall Product Width: 25.5"
- Primary Product Color: Burgundy
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 13"
- Seat Width: 13.5"
- Seat to Floor Height: 21"
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||25.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.25 x 10.25 x 33.75|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Drive Medical, Duet Dual Function Transport Wheelchair Walker Rollator, item # 795BU has maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs.by Drive Medical11/29/2015Written by a verified representative from Drive MedicalWas this answer helpful? (29) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the manufacturer specifications, the maximum weight limit is 300 lbs.by Hoss2210/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 250lbs easyby greendancer11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- My friend who is 250lbs. sat in it comfortably. it has a reinforcement bar across the bottom front wheels,which most others do not, and the wheels are bigger than most.by An anonymous customer11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (24) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 186 lbsby Kiadot11/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (10)Was this answer helpful?
- This product recommends that an individual ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a care giver.by CommunityAnswer10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this is how I get all over the place. I go bkwards because I am short, then you can learn to move your hips an navigate bk wheels for it to turn. I absolutely love mine. I had to stay in bed b4 because I can't use crutches, and the walker was throwing my arms out of whack. Now I roll all over my house, you can roll into the bathroom because it is compact. Wish I had invented it.by Happy282811/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, it is possible to keep folded the feet rest stand and then will be possible to maneuver while seated using your feet.by bhernan1410/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Max. weight is 300lbs. 38" to the center of the handle, from the floor . But you possibly, could drill new holes in them, and get another 2 to 4". But this would alter the manufactures warrenty, and liability.by GREATTOHAVE10/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 300 lbs, and the handles are adjustableby Happy28283/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?