About this item
Experience the convenience and value of two outstanding products in a single safe, convenient aid to improving daily mobility with the Duet Rollator/Transport Chair from Drive Medical. As a Rollator, the Duet surpasses a standard walker by eliminating the need to lift the device and allowing you to walk with an easy, smooth gait. It handles uneven, outdoor terrain with ease and provides a comfortable and convenient place to rest with its cushioned seat. But the Duet is also a transport chair, making it great for being escorted around your home, or around the shopping mall. Simply lift the armrests, shift the backrest and lower the footrest into place, and your Duet is now a comfortable seat for you while a caregiver easily pushes you.
- Combines the features of a Rollator and transport chair in one unit
- Locking flip-up armrests and flip-down footrest are used in transport chair mode and are easily removed and stowed away in Rollator mode
- Tool-free, two-position contoured padded backrest
- Comfortable padded seat
- Carry pouch for added privacy and security of personal items
- Folding frame with lock-out feature to ensure the unit stays open while in use and ensures the unit will stay folded during transport
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Handles are adjustable in height with self-threading knob
- Actual Product Weight: 20 lbs
- Back of Chair Height: 35"
- Casters: 8"
- Handle Height (Max): 37"
- Handle Height (Min): 31.5"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 37"
- Overall Product Length: 26"
- Overall Product Width: 25.5"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 13"
- Seat Width: 13.5"
- Seat to Floor Height: 21"
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||25.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.25 x 10.25 x 33.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 300 lbs.by peasoup412/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the wieght limit is about 250 pounds.by Icees11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Her pink Breast cancer awareness walker has a limit of 250 lbs so I would think the Drive walker is about the same.by Mldndallas3/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on the table. The armrest height is 30 1/4.by peasoup418/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no unless it is a hight table that uses bar stoolsby rainybug19425/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is black. The red one is a few dollars more.by fred26412/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes in solid colors of black, blue, and burgundy. They are all beautiful colors, but we chose the black. We saw a blue one at a Therapy Center and it was all blue.by peasoup419/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?