Drive Medical Lightweight Black Transport Wheelchair
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Drive Medical Lightweight Black Transport Wheelchair is constructed of tough and light aluminum. Its comfort features include nylon upholstery, swing-away footrests and padded armrests. The seatbelt adds safety, while the composite wheels make mobility convenient. This lightweight transport wheelchair is easy to fold and store compactly thanks to the back-release hinge.
Drive Medical Lightweight Black Transport Wheelchair:
- Aluminum frame is lightweight and strong
- Comes with seat belt for added safety
- Nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean
- Weighs only 19 pounds
- 8" composite wheels are lightweight and maintenance-free
- Drive Medical wheelchair comes with swing-away footrests
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Aluminum casted back-release hinge allows back to fold down for easy storage and transport
- Back (height): 18"
- Height: 39.5"
- Length with riggings: 33"
- Seat (depth): 16"
- Seat (width): 19"
- Seat to floor (height): 19"
- Width (closed): 9"
- Width (opened): 22"
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||27.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||31.0 x 23.5 x 10.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this chair have brakes or locking wheels and what are the seat measurements and weight limit
- yes the chair has locking wheels. I think the seat measures around 17" & the weight limit the information said was @ 250 lbsby ckayl11/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (27) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The chair does have locks for the wheels. The seat measurement is approximately 18 inches. The weight limit is 300 lbs.by robroy759/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this chair does have locking wheels. The weight limit is supposed to be 300 lbs. Not a real big chair, but my husband is 146 lbs. so he fits good in it.by ForeverWalMart29/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I can answer part of your question. It does have 2 brake levers on the back wheels. I bought it for my Aunt and she uses it daily.by mckeill11/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit stands about 30 inches high in the folded position. The back rest and handles fold down. It does not come with a carry bag. It is lightweight and easy to lift and store in the trunk of my car.by robroy757/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not come with a carry bag! The back of the chair does fold down for easier transporting of the chair. Also, the foot pedals come off easily. It fits very well in the trunk of my car, which is a Ford Fusion. My trunk is not that big!by ForeverWalMart27/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top of the seat folds back and it has carrying handles on the sides of the seat. It is very lightweight yet very durable. My Aunt uses it daily and has been a Godsend for transporting her as well.by mckeill9/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I got one of these & within 2 months, one of the wheels cracked, and one of the leg/footrest broke off. Has anyone else had this issue?
- Nope. It worked really well for meby ug7348/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- knowby bigdaddyV7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?