Drive Medical DLite Lightweight Walker Rollator with 8" Wheels and Loop Brakes, Red
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The D-Lite Rollator with Loop Locks and Removable Wheels by Drive Medical comes in an attractive red finish. The large, 8" caster wheels are ideal for indoor or outdoor use and can be easily removed without tools for users convenience. The comfortable, loop locks are easy to operate and can be easily released without the "snap-back" and do not require the user to remove their hand from the handle to the brake, ensuring stability and safety. The ergonomic handles are easy to grip and relieve hand pressure. The handles can be height adjusted with an convenient, one piece, release knob and a large "mushroom" type release button on back ensuring easy adjustment. Comes standard with a convenient basket to securely and safely transport personal items.
- Tool-free removable front and rear wheels
- Tool-free removable contoured, padded backrest with "mushroom" type button release for comfort
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Loop locks
- Easy release without "snap-back"
- Comes with seamless padded seat
- Seat lock prevents rollator from accidentally folding
- Ergonomic handles are easy to grip and are height adjustable with self-threading knob
- Cutout in padded seat for easy one-handed folding
- Comes with standard basket that fits under the seat for easy transport of personal items
- Actual Product Weight: 19 lbs
- Basket Height: 6.25"
- Basket Length: 15.25"
- Basket Width: 8.5"
- Casters: 8"
- Handle Height (Max): 37.5"
- Handle Height (Min): 31.5"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 31.5"
- Overall Product Length: 28"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Red
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 14"
- Seat Width: 13"
- Seat to Floor Height: 21"
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.32|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.5 x 22.0 x 9.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- About 20 lbs.by COUPE363/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not very heavy. It's light enough for my wife &/or me to put into the back seat of our car.by Trawlerowner9/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't know since we paid for it ourselves because we were told that Medicare will only pay for one "assistance" vehicle- i.e. walker or wheelchair - & we would rather use Medicare for the more expensive thing. We were able to pay $117 easily.by Trawlerowner9/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?