Dremel 4000-1/26 120V Variable Speed Rotary Tool
Customers also considered
- $14.25 Was $19.60Save $5.35
- $41.68 Was $57.52Save $15.84
- $42.99 Was $49.99Save $7.00
- $99.99 Was $119.99Save $20.00
- $129.79 Was $134.83Save $5.04
- $25.99 Was $27.87Save $1.88
- $8.05 Was $8.73Save $0.68
- $6.28 Was $6.84Save $0.56
- Rollback$8.99 Was $9.99Save $1.00
- $43.23 Was $47.55Save $4.32
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Receive reliable performance, incredible versatility and superior comfort with a Dremel Variable Speed Rotary Tool, 4000-1/26 120V. It features a 1.6 amp motor that delivers maximum performance during any task. This Dremel rotary tool offers variable speeds that range between 5,000 to 35,000 rpms per minute. It has 120 volts of power along with an electronic feedback circuitry that adjusts to maintain constant tool speed under load. This electronic rotary tool displays a slim, ergonomic design as well as a soft 360 degree-grip zone that encompasses the entire body for superior comfort and user-friendly usage in any position. It also features a separate on/off switch that allows you to return to the same speed if you have to stop in the middle of a job. This Dremel rotary tool is an all-in-one solution to complete any project from heavy-duty applications to detailed and intricate tasks.
It is compatible with all Dremel accessories and attachments, including the multi-saw, mini saw, right angle attachment, circle cutter, detailer's grip, workstation and many more. The versatility allows you to cut, grind, clean, carve, sand, engrave, polish and perform routing. Attach the flex shaft for easy hanging and storage when not in use. Turn multiple tools into one convenient device with this multi-purpose Dremel variable speed rotary tool, 4000-1/26 120V.
Dremel 4000-1/26 120V Variable Speed Rotary Tool:
- Variable speed from 5,000 to 35,000 rpm
- Electronic feedback circuitry maintains a constant tool speed under load
- Electronic rotary tool with a slim, ergonomic body
- 360-degree grip zone
- Variable speed slide allows for both fast speed adjustment and consistency
- Strategically placed on/off switch won't interfere with the grip during use
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 7.5 x 3.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Just to follow up on this Q&A..... I realize that the "5 year" answer on here came from a Dremel representative BUT... the Dremel web site says "2 year" just like the warranty info given here at Walmart page above. Please have a look for yourselves. The current Dremel product catalog states 2 year warranty as well..... same for all rotary tool models being offered in 2013 I hope it IS 5 years but at this point in time they are officially saying BOTH 2 and 5 if you count the Dremel rep here.....so which is it? 2 years is in print and on Dremel web site.by sideslip12/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Dremel gives a two year warranty on the 4000 Rotary tool, see their web site for detailsby sideslip12/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The model 4000 has a 5 year limited warranty.by DremelCustomerService12/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby Backtothe50s4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 225 Flex Shaft attachment can be used with the 3000 and 4000 tools.by TeamDremel7/20/2015Written by a verified representative from TeamDremelWas this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When you see the number after the main part number it indicates what accessories and attachments it comes with. In this case it's the model 4000 1/26 so it comes with the 1 attachment(A576 Sanding/Grinding Guide) and 26 accessories (sanding drums, cutting disks etc)by sideslip11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Kit includes A576 sanding/grinding attachment and the following accessories: 191 high speed cutter, 420 HD cut-off wheel (5), 426 fiberglass reinforced cut-off wheel, 932 alum. Oxide grinding stone, 403 bristle brush, 428 carbon steel brush, 414 1/2" felt wheel (2), 429 1" felt wheel (3), 421 polishing compound, 407 1/2" drum sander, 408 coarse sanding bands (2), 432 med. sanding bands (2), 445 fine sanding bands (2), 150 1/8" drill bit, 401 and 402 mandrels.by DremelCustomerService12/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$209.99 Was $229.99Save $20.00
- $99.99 Was $119.99Save $20.00