About this item
The Dream on Me Karley Bassinet is made of a polyester foam fabric and features a double canopy and sleeping pad. Lightweight and versatile, this bassinet can easily be moved from room to room. This bassinet requires light assembly.
Dream on Me Karley Bassinet, Pink:
- Made of a polyester foam fabric
- Features a double canopy
- Sleeping pad included
- Lightweight and versatile
- Easily can be moved from room to room
- Weight: 16 lbs
- For use by children up to 25 lbs
- Light assembly
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||35.5 x 18.3 x 47.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Pad isn't could wipe it clean. I found king pillow cases work well.by Trish01410/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pad should not be washed in the machine.by CommunityAnswer8/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dream on Me would not recommend washing the pad that comes in the Karley Bassinet.by DreamonMeExpert10/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The size of the padding to me is the size of a pillow case, width & length. Regular size pillow cases. The padding is thin like one of those plush blankets.by FirstGirlBassinet5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 1 inch thickby KeeshaB10/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IF YOU MEAN THICKNESS, IT IS VERY THIN. IT IS NOT AN ACTUAL MATTRESS. IT IS AS THIN AS OR THINNER THAN A SHEET OF BUBBLE WRAP. MAYBE A FOURTH OF AN INCH THICK. IT CAN FIT IN A KING SIZE PILLOW CASE EASILY AND HAVE ROOM TO SPARE IN THE THICKNESS AREA. BUT ITS LENGTH AND WIDTH ARE ABOUT THE SAME SIZE AS ONE OF MY KING SIZED PILLOW CASES.by GRAMMII10/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. does this come with any bedding? like a fitted sheet? and should i also buy additional mattress/padding if i purchase this?
- No, it only comes with the pad. I bought a couple bassinet sheets separately.by Arie228/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Dream on Me Karley Bassinet does not come with any bedding, no fitted sheet is needed on the mattress pad.by DreamonMeExpert10/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?