About this item
The Dream on Me 4-in-1 Convertible Crib is a timeless piece of nursery furniture that grows with your child. Simple, yet elegant in design, this multi-functional Eden fixed-side crib features a non-drop side rail system for your baby's safety and adjustable, two-position mattress support that accommodates a standard Dream on Me Crib Mattress. As a toddler bed, this white convertible crib sits at just the right height for your little one to safely climb in and out of bed and has a safety guard rail for added security. Simply remove the safety guard rail and your toddler bed transitions into a day bed instantly. Use the crib sides as a head and footboard for an attractive and sturdy full-size bed.
Dream on Me - Eden 4-in-1 Fixed-Side Convertible Crib:
- Crib converts to a toddler bed, day bed and full-size bed
- Solid wood construction with a beautiful, non-toxic finish
- 2 mattress support positions
- Available in other finishes
- Assembly required
- Bedding not included
- Mattress sold separately for this Dream on Me 4-in-1 Convertible Crib. See our assortment of crib mattresses.
See all cribs on Walmart.com. Shop cribs including convertible cribs and crib mattresses. Save money. Live better.
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||48.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||53.5 x 41.0 x 30.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has 3 or 4 settings for mattress support and yes it is high enough for a newborn. I have my newborn in there and it actually seems higher that the 2 previous cribs I had for my other 2 kids. Also, it is a FIXED side crib meaning there is no drop side (drop side cribs are actually illegal now due to injuries) But it is lower to the ground than drop side cribs so its not so hard to get you baby out of the crib :)by pineapple330312/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was a little worried myself when first putting it together that the first setting would be to high, but seeing that the side doesn't adjust it was prefect. I would assume it would depend on how think your mattresses are. The front gate does not come down it stays in one position, you just have to use your adjustments to move the mattress to the depth of your choice, my fiancee is 4'11 so we used the highest setting for quite a while.by JMP751111/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is definitely high enough for a newborn. There is no gate....you just reach in and grab the baby! Those are illegal now due to being a hazard for the baby.by mngiftgiver11/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mattress is high enough to comfortably place a newborn in. The front rail does not move unless you remove it to convert to a toddler bed. Drop side cribs place an infant at risk of entrapment and strangulation, that is why all cribs currently made are fixed side.by msnursekimmie6/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby mngiftgiver10/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is included.by Jennibby2310/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is includedby msnursekimmie11/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Standard crib mattress.. we bought a Serta mattress from Babies r usby maminini4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Dream on Me - Eden 4-in-1 Fixed-Side Convertible Crib only comes in one size the assembled dimensions (in inches): 53.5 x 41 x 30by CommunityAnswer9/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this crib converts to a full size bedby DreamonMeExpert9/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?