Dream on Me Aden Convertible 4-in-1 Mini Crib, Cherry
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Dream on Me Aden Convertible 4-in-1 Mini crib is a beautifully designed crib that gracefully matures gracefully with your child from infancy, through childhood to adulthood. With its robust good looks and solid frame, this crib features a stationary (non-drop side) rail design which provides the utmost in product safety. For ease in reaching your baby, it sits low to the floor and features the convenience of a three-position adjustable mattress support system. Stylish and sturdy, this lovely piece of nursery furniture grows with your child transitioning easily into a toddler daybed and twin size bed (twin size bed frame and twin mattress not included). Available in a variety of stylish finish, Coordinates with the Dream on Me Marcus Changing Table and Dresser. All tools for assembly are included. This crib accommodates a Dream on Me portable crib mattress (sold separately).
Dream on Me Aden Convertible 4-in-1 Mini Crib, Cherry:
- Cribs coverts into a daybed and twin-size bed
- Twin-size rail sold separately
- Bed frame, bedding and mattress not included
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- ASTM and CPSC Certified
- All tools for assembly included
- Assembled dimensions: 39"L x 28"W x 37"H
- Product weight: 40 lbs
- 3-position mattress support system
- Solid pine wood finish
- Weight capacity: 50 lbs
- Non-full-size mattress sold separately
- Mattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||38.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||39.0 x 23.0 x 36.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What mattress do I need with this crib? All the Mini Crib mattress that I have looked at are L38 and W24 which will not fit this crib which is L39 W23
- I purchased the recommended mattress and it fits perfectly. Te recommended mattress is usually shown under the product specifications.by LocaLizzy9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this one and it fits perfectly: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Dream-On-Me-3-Spring-Coil-Portable-Crib-Mattress/15927485by smeebond8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got the Dream on Me 3" thick mini crib mattress and it fits perfect. Snig so baby can't squeeze betwwn the sides. Do not get a 5" thick mattress. Once the baby starts standing and gets much taller, could give them some leverage to get out if they are trickyby Shoppah358/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Baby Mod 50 Coil Mini Crib Mattress...though, you cannot put this mattress to the crib's highest mattress height level (or I would not) since this mattress is 5-6 inches thick, but much more comfy & durable than others that are 1 to 3 inches thick. Plus, on second level (there are 3 heights for mattress on this crib), it is great/easy to get newborn in & out.by TLBMorgan610/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought L38 and W24 mattress for this crib and it fits perfectly. There are no spaces around the mattress and the mattress isn't tight either.by starbright128/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, with no problemby Barbp5712/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes maybe a mid size car. Put it in across the back seat with nothing in the seats. I think it will fit.by PootPoot9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- skinny box kinda tall not to bigby butterflybusch7/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I picked up my order in a four-door sedan.by LocaLizzy7/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- as long as your back seat it empty it should fit just fine.by BusyMomEof46/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you'd need to buy a mini crib mattress.by Dolly4081/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to buy the portable crib mattress which seems to be around 24"x38". I hope that helps.by TheLovelyMsJordan8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I put a standard portable/mini crib mattress in mine though it recommends that you don't use a mattress pad over 3", but it definitely can't support a standard (full size) crib mattress since it's too small.by ShiaA5/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.dreamonme.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&product_id=468&flypage=flypage.tpl&pop=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1 No, it will fit any crib mattress that has dimensions of 38x24by An anonymous customer11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?