About this item
The Dream on Me - 3-in-1 Portable Convertible Crib is a modern, yet classically styled crib that is designed to transform with your child as they grow. This fixed-side crib is one of the few portable, convertible cribs available that easily converts to a day bed and twin-size bed, growing with your child. This convertible crib is the ideal solution for those small areas that are unable to accommodate a full-size crib. This fixed-side crib ensures stability and converts to a day bed and twin-size bed when you child is ready. The Dream on Me - 3-in-1 Portable Convertible Crib is made of pine construction with beautiful, non-toxic finish. It has 3-position mattress support. Available in other finishes. Assembly required; tools for assembly included. Bedding not included. Mattress sold separately.
Dream on Me - 3-in-1 Fixed-Side Portable Convertible Crib:
- Fixed-side crib ensures stabilityli>Converts to a day bed and twin-size bed
- Pine construction with beautiful, non-toxic finish
- 3-position mattress support
- Available in other finishes
- Assembly required; tools for assembly included
- Bedding not included
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses.
See all cribs on Walmart.com. Shop cribs including convertible cribs and crib mattresses. Save money. Live better.
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||38.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||39.5 x 28.0 x 37.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- No, you would have to start unscrewing screws to take it apart.by Mamiof3B1G8/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This is not a fold up unit. Would not be a good choice for setup & takedown often.by 03kittykitty7/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This crib does not collapse and store. they call it portable, because it's lightweight and easy to move around. I would use a pack n play for visits.by ceh173/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you will have to purchase a seperate portable/mini crib mattress.by Mamiof3B1G11/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no you have to buy a mini portable crib mattress to fit this cribby anniebear502911/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, a regular crib mattress would be far too long and too big for this crib. This is a mini-crib so it takes mini mattresses. The specifications state only to use a mattress that is no thicker that 2 inches. We got a 3 inch mattress that works just perfectly. It should also be at least 37 3/4" x 23 3/4". Dream On Me, the same manufacturer of this crib sells a 3" mattress that is 38"x34" for $27.98 here on Walmart.com that works exactly perfect for this mini-crib. hope this helps.by 1FairMommy10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby DreamonMeExpert1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is JPMA certified.by Mamiof3B1G1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is.by cookd2/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?