Dream on Me 4-in-1 Portable Convertible Crib, Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Dream on Me 4-in-1 Mini Convertible Crib is a modern, yet classically styled crib that is designed to transform with your child as they grow. This mini crib is one of the few portable, convertible cribs available that easily converts to a day bed and twin-size bed, growing with your child. This convertible crib is the ideal solution for those small areas that are unable to accommodate a full-size crib. This fixed-side crib ensures stability, constructed with beautiful finish. It has 3-position mattress support. Available in other finishes.
Dream on Me 4-in-1 Portable Convertible Crib, Black:
- Cribs coverts into a daybed and twin-size bed
- Twin-size rail sold separately
- Bed frame, bedding and mattress not included
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- ASTM and CPSC Certified
- All tools for assembly included
- Assembled dimensions: 39"L x 28"W x 37"H
- Product weight: 40 lbs
- 3-position mattress support system
- Solid pine wood finish
- Weight capacity: 50 lbs
- Non-full-size mattress sold separately
- Mattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||38.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||39.5 x 28.0 x 37.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Dream On Me 3-in-1 Portable Convertible Crib in Black shows as a portable crib and it does mention wheels...but the pictures do not show the wheels.
- No wheels on this one but is very easy to move around. Light weight but sturday.by CalCathy1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does NOT have wheels. You may be able to get wheels that attach to it though.by MrsVanAtta1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no wheel to this crib.by MrDreamonme7/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it doesn't have wheels but it isn't very heavy and you can move it very easily without themby sreed15/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Jagator5610/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the crib does not fold down. I believe it says portable because of its small size; it makes for easy take down.by MzCamille19/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not fold down...portable I would believe it to mean just because it is smaller than the average crib.by Loveablelaura9/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does it come with the needed stuff to convert into day bed and twin bed or do you have to buy extra parts for that?
- It comes with the products to turn it into a day bed, but not a twin bed. Though the headboard for the twin bed is a part of the crib. But as far as a frame and a mattress, no it does not.by MrsVanAtta5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need to by a frame for it to be a Twin bed, which you would need anyway when you buy the twin mattress.by 2Foxxi1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- By removing the from pannel it turns into a day bed, you need to buy metal frame to make twin bed.by MrDreamonme1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?