About this item
The Dream On Me 3" Foam Playard Mattress will fit the Fun Sport Play Yard and is designed to create a warm, comfortable and inviting environment for children to play and rest. This portable crib mattress is manufactured in the USA with high-quality materials that will allow you confidence in your child's comfort and safety. It is phthalate- and lead-free, which makes it an ideal resting piece for your play yard. The hypoallergenic crib mattress is also anti-bacterial. There is a waterproof cover that will aid in preventing mold, mildew and odor. The Dream On Me 3" Foam Playard Mattress is simple to clean; when the occasional mess occurs, just wipe and go. It complies with 16-CFR 1633 standards.
It is very easy to transport from place to place.
Dream On Me 3 Playard Mattress:
- Foam portable crib mattress
- Portable crib mattress has a waterproof cover
- Wipes clean with mild soap and water
- Complies with 16-CFR 1633 standards
- Made with Pride in the USA
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||37.5 x 25.5 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, this mattress will work for a 10 month old. My daughter is almost a year old and I expect it to work through her toddler years. Just make sure you buy THIS mattress because there seems to be a lot of different variations of this mattress and this one is pretty firm foam, not soft or squishy.by sm35112/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definately ! Wen my granddaughter stays at my house, she sleeps on this without a problem!by Margaretviolet11/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it depends on the weight of the child. My 7 month old weighs 20 pounds and sleeps very well on it. Haven't noticed any indentations in it yet, and it doesn't seem like it gets really squished when she is laying or sitting on it.by Azhippichk3/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes he will fit on it, but this mattress will not fit the normal size playyards cause its smaller, it will work but, it is ment to fit the travle lite protable mine playyards.. i brought a mini and this mattress fits great..by Lams222/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it would be fine, much better than the bottom of the playard (ours is so thin and hard!)by DisneyMom20121/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I have 5 month old to a 19 month old sleeping really comfortable on. I do not notice it squeezing in when a heavier child lays on it, My 19 month old was 28 pounds and it holds up well. I did leave the plastic on since I was putting a mattress protector (the flat sheet kind) and a play pen flat sheet on as well.by hatsmapsmommy19691/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not roll or fold, just like a crib mattressby SRA079710/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is not that flexible.by Ohiomom141/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no this is not a roll up kind however Walmart sells a kid cot in the baby section that I also have for my older children (I have a daycare) and it holds up well to 50 pounds. its folds like a folding chair and has its own carry bag and fitted sheet. Plus one of my kids had a accident on it and it was so easy to clean it up. Although they come in one color navy blue kids do not seem to mind. This kids cots are $24 plus some change.by hatsmapsmommy196911/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't appear that it would fold up very easily...by DisneyMom201211/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesn"tby jcz1075/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby mbb44/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This mattress is nice and firm but not too hard and would be fine for a baby to sleep on - it did not however, fit my Winnie the Pooh Funsport Playard from Cosco.by LAVA23/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have Cosco play pen and several brands they all fit this mattress and it does not raise it up that match to help kid climb out. My 3 month old to 19 month old daycare children have slept on this mattress and it help up well.by hatsmapsmommy19691/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Fits snugly.by Simmief1/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?