About this item
Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation improves the appearance of skin. It lasts for up to 14 hours and provides soothing skin hydration. This Maybelline foundation has a lightweight formula that leaves skin glowing with a soft finish. The mousse is easy to apply and offers outstanding coverage.
Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation:
- 14-hour hydration
- Lightweight formula
- Flawless, natural coverage
- Maybelline mousse foundation with a smooth finish
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.66 x 2.66 x 1.05|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I haven't tired that, but it is probably a little heavier. This makeup is light coverage, but really does the job. It covers pores easier than a heavy makeup. I used Clinique this morning and could still see pores after rubbing several times to cover. Then I used this and it took care of it right away! Love it!by PattyY9/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Dream Matte is as the name suggests, it has a Matte finish. The Dream Smooth has a dewy finish which is good for dry skin.by tishirish8/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dream smooth mousse is smoother... It's better matte is "cakey-er"by aintshecute33333/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The matte does not have the same moisture qualitiesby An anonymous customer2/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use this product daily! i love it, it comes in m hard to find skin tone and blends very well! the only down side in my point of view is the sponge gets dirty fast, when that happens i just use warm water and soap and it cleans it up nice. 5 stars!by Lastkiss695/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- This works great on my oily skin. It goes on moist and feels wet while applying. Very refreshing! Dries very quick and does not feel oily once on. I am using 250-Pure Beige and thought it might be too dark, but it is not. It does not cake on or turn darker. I love it. You may want a lighter shade, but do not go too light. You don't want to look like a ghost! (Haha)by PattyY12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure this would be good for oily skin. My skin is mature and dry and it is good for that, also sensitive and I have no problem. I also have light-medium coloring and I use Creamy Natural color.by tishirish12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is good for sensitive skin. For oily skin, for winter and fall it would be great. For summers it may not be the best. If you have pink undertone with more on lighter side of light medium thn creamy natural 200 would be great and if you have yellow undertone thn Nude beige(180) would be good for you. Rest you can see the online reviews/ videos to decide more accurately!by SReview2/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi k777us! Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation is oil-free, fragrance-free, dermatologist-tested, allergy-tested, non-comedogenic – won’t clog pores, and safe for sensitive skin. Sorry, it's difficult to offer advice on specific shade selection through the Web. If you can't decide by the shade swatches on the product page, please visit one of our Walmart store displays to see the shades in person. Thanks!by MaybellineConsumerCare9/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Look at the back of the package. The colors are true to what they show. Take your current makeup to the store to compare. I did.by PattyY9/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it's pretty much hit and miss... But once you find it, it's great!by aintshecute33334/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this is a tough one as you can not sample the product. But the best thing to do is bring a color you currently/have like to the store and hold it up against the packaging. The Maybelline web site has a "color" selector but it is not very good.by An anonymous customer4/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?