Similar items in stock
Dream On Me Freedom Tandem Stroller, Carbon
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The Freedom Tandem Stroller by Dream On Me is a uniquely designed tandem stroller and a must have for busy families with small children. If a side by side is not your thing, than consider the Freedom Tandem to meet your needs.
Dream On Me Freedom Tandem Stroller:
- Stroller is designed for a child up to 40 lbs per seat
- Front seat has a 1-position recline
- Rear seat has 3-position recline
- Both seats features a 5-point safety harness
- Full polyester canopy with a peek-a-boo window
- Storage basket for essentials
- Small dual swivel wheels in front
- Lockable wheels for maximum maneuverability in rear
- Handy foot brake
- Folds flat and compact for easy storage
- Stroller weighs 24 lbs
- Steel frame
- Available in various colors
- Limited manufacturer's warranty
- Model# 460
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||90 pounds|
|Stroller Child Height Max:||30 inches|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||25.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||43.0 x 32.0 x 21.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it is a double stroller, made for two children, up to 40 lbs per seat. However, it is not ideal for toddlers, in my experience. Very tight squeeze. It is more convenient for babies and smaller toddlers.by Back2BackMommy2/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it has 2 seats. It will work for 2 kids.by BamaBabies9/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is I didn't like it the back seat goes to far back it don't go upright so I can see baby in back seat at all I returned itby princesscupcake20108/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! But probably only for toddlers up to age 3.by Love2SeeThemSmile8/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it is a double stroller!by Panaplan7/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I believe it would work for newborns and smaller toddlers, it's a nice size for them. There is no option to put a carseat in, though.by Back2BackMommy2/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No there's not enough head support and the front seat doesn't recline.by PrOuDmOm21811/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this stroller is definately for babies with great head control. My baby is 3 mths old, and I can barely get him in the backseat (which seat reclines slightly).by Love2SeeThemSmile1/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the seats don't go back far at all. When the seat is back it still looks like my son is seating up. There no support for very young baby.by princesscupcake20108/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Kellz, Not sure if you purchased this item or received feedback yet, but I don't think this stroller would be ideal. Perhaps for your baby, but for your toddler, depending on his or her size, this stroller is pretty small and kind of uncomfortable, in my honest opinion. Hope you guys found something that works out for you!by Back2BackMommy2/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The two year old yes but as for the preemie I'm not sure there's no head support.by PrOuDmOm2181/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your two year old is on the bigger side, she may be a little uncomfortable. The seats are not that big.by SusieAnnQ1/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will not work for a baby that cannot sit up without support. The backseat does not fully recline. The front seat barely reclines at all. It should work fine for a 2 year old.by BamaBabies1/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?