Dream On Me Eden 5-in-1 Convertible, Cherry
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Dream On Me, Eden 5 In 1 Convertible 664,is a timeless piece of nursery furniture that grows with your child. Simple yet elegant in design, this multifunctional crib features a non drop side rail system for your baby's safety and adjustable four position mattress support that accommodates a standard Dream On Me Crib Mattress (sold separately). As a toddler bed, it sits at just the right height for your little one to safely climb in an out of bed. Simply remove the safety guard rail (sold separately) and your toddler bed transitions into a day bed instantly. Use the crib sides as a head and footboard for an attractive and sturdy full size bed. Bed rails and full size mattress not included. Made of solid pinewood in five finishes. All tools and instructions for assembly are included. CPSC Certified .
Dream On Me Eden 5-in-1 Convertible, Cherry:
- 4 position mattress support
- Bed rails and full size mattress not included
- All tools and instructions for assembly are included
- CPSC Certified
- Bedding not included
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses.
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||48.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||53.5 x 41.0 x 30.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has 3 or 4 settings for mattress support and yes it is high enough for a newborn. I have my newborn in there and it actually seems higher that the 2 previous cribs I had for my other 2 kids. Also, it is a FIXED side crib meaning there is no drop side (drop side cribs are actually illegal now due to injuries) But it is lower to the ground than drop side cribs so its not so hard to get you baby out of the crib :)by pineapple330312/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was a little worried myself when first putting it together that the first setting would be to high, but seeing that the side doesn't adjust it was prefect. I would assume it would depend on how think your mattresses are. The front gate does not come down it stays in one position, you just have to use your adjustments to move the mattress to the depth of your choice, my fiancee is 4'11 so we used the highest setting for quite a while.by JMP751111/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is definitely high enough for a newborn. There is no gate....you just reach in and grab the baby! Those are illegal now due to being a hazard for the baby.by mngiftgiver11/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mattress is high enough to comfortably place a newborn in. The front rail does not move unless you remove it to convert to a toddler bed. Drop side cribs place an infant at risk of entrapment and strangulation, that is why all cribs currently made are fixed side.by msnursekimmie6/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what or which size bed should I get for Dream on Me - Eden 4-in-1 Fixed-Side Convertible Crib ?
- Standard crib mattress.. we bought a Serta mattress from Babies r usby maminini4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Dream on Me - Eden 4-in-1 Fixed-Side Convertible Crib only comes in one size the assembled dimensions (in inches): 53.5 x 41 x 30by CommunityAnswer9/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this crib converts to a full size bedby DreamonMeExpert9/17/2014Written by a verified representative from DreamonMeExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby mngiftgiver11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is included.by Jennibby2311/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is includedby msnursekimmie11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?