About this item
Complete your baby's nursery with the Dream On Me Multi-Functional 3 in 1 Folding Portable Crib. This beautiful bed is made from all natural birch wood. A patented rail system makes it easy to convert to playpen or changing station. The Dream On Me portable crib folds flat with just one hand for compact storage or travel. It has a stationary side rail design and two hooded locking wheels for safety. This natural crib is easy to assemble. It comes with a mattress pad and the necessary tools that are required for assembly. An instruction manual is also included. This versatile crib is the ideal item for new parents and a smart way to purchase three necessary items in one. The Dream On Me Multi-Functional 3 in 1 Folding Portable Crib coordinates well with many types of wooden nursery furniture.
Dream On Me Multi-Functional 3 in 1 Folding Portable Crib:
- Patented rail system for easy conversion from crib to playpen or changing station
- Dream On Me portable crib folds flat with just 1 hand for compact storage or travel
- Stationary side rail design (non-dropping)
- 2 hooded, locking wheels for safety
- Made of birch
- Non-toxic finish
- Easy to assemble
- Includes a 1" mattress pad and all the necessary tools for assembly
- Includes instruction manual
See all cribs on Walmart.com. Shop cribs including convertible cribs and crib mattresses. Save money. Live better.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||40.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||41.0 x 26.0 x 40.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You do need Portable crib sheets. As it is smaller than the traditional crib and larger than the bassinet.by Tywinkie12/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Portable crib sheets are the only ones to fit just right..however, you can use crib sheets and treat them like any other non-fitting sheet.by NewGrami9/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mattress support is made of "hardboard", the kind of material found behind dressers and such but much thicker. It is also supported by six to eight one inch by one inch pieces of wood. The crib has a plastic, clear strip of plastic along the front and back rails.by acomprarsehadicho6/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mattress support is not wood, it is pressed board. I do not think this is an issue at all as it is below the mattress and there is, on mine anyway a mattress protector and a sheet under the baby.by Tywinkie8/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it is 35#, as far as for twins in the same crib it would work for awhile as with any crib they would need their own space before long. If you mean one for each child they would be fine and it would take up much less space than two traditional size cribs by far.by Tywinkie10/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 35-lbsby GammaPattypeanut10/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?