Dream On Me 2-in-1 Baby Tunes Musical Activity Walker and Rocker, Blue
Customers also considered
- $96.48 Was $115.26Save $18.78
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Dream On Me 2-in-1 Baby Tunes Musical Activity Walker and Rocker, Blue:
- Activity rocker entertains your baby while learning to stand and walk
- Grows with your baby
- 3-position height adjustment
- Comfy padded seat
- Removable toy tray
- Easy transition to rocker
- Age Range: 6 to 12 months
- Musical activity walker accommodates toddlers up to 30 lbs and up to 32" in height
- Baby must be able to sit unassisted in an upright position
- Measures 30"L x 27"W x 23"H
- Assembly required
- Folds for storage/travel
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Removable toy car can be used separately
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Maximum Weight:||30 lbs|
|Age Range:||0 - 12 Months|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||413-B|
|Brand:||Dream On Me|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||30.00 x 27.00 x 23.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not very good.by FDWray5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not fold up at all. It has to be taken apart to store. I really would"t recommend this walker there bulky and heavy. The toys are very cheap looking and not very entertaining for the baby. For the price this walker should be more appealing. and have more features.by ladybug141511/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby FDWray5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not good hard to mOve around and do turnsby Alonsitosmommy125/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?