About this item
Give fresh new looks to your child's bedroom with the Dream Factory Stars and Crown Bed in a Bag Bedding Set. This comforter bedding set comes complete with matching sheets, pillowcases, and shams for a coordinated look. The pleasant color combination adds cool looks to your kid's room. As this bedding set is made with a blend of cotton and polyester, you can be assured of its softness and durability it offers. Easy to maintain, the Dream Factory Stars and Crown Bed in a Bag Bedding Set should be machine washed in cold water and tumble dried in low setting. Find this kids bedding set available in different sizes to suit your preferences.
Dream Factory Stars and Crown Bed in a Bag Bedding Set:
- Twin set includes: comforter (66" x 86"), flat sheet (66" x 96"), fitted sheet (39" x 76" x 10"), 1 standard pillowcase and 1 sham (20" x 26")
- Full set includes comforter (76" x 86"), flat sheet (81" x 96"), fitted sheet (54" x 76" x 10"), 2 standard pillowcases and 2 shams (20" x 26")
- 60 percent cotton, 40 percent polyester
- Polyester comforter fill
- Care: machine wash cold; tumble dry low
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||86.0 x 64.0 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is going to be a little small for a queen.by CommunityAnswer11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Reidabook8/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a 200 thread count set.by Alicia237811/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it's 250. It's not as soft as my 400-thread count sheets.by MommyofKatarina11/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?