About this item
Ideal for architects, graphic artists and those who work intensively at their desks, this Mesh Back Drafting Stool makes a great companion for any work environment. The thickly padded seat offers a comfortable foundation, and the adjustable lumbar support keeps you aligned.
Mesh Back Drafting Stool with Arms and Adjustable Lumbar in Black:
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||36.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.0 x 22.0 x 47.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes... the arms are removable. You need not attach them when assembling the chair, or, if already attached, 3 screws can be removed to take off each armrest. The screw mounts are underneath the seat, and so won't be seen.by WMBuyer598/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not exactly. during the installation just don't put them on. otherwise they just adjust up and down.by dady7/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It can be built with or without arms.by bisComputers8/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are held in place by 3 screws, they are adjustable up and down but I don't consider them "removable" unless you are breaking down the chair for storage or shipping. The entire chair is shipped collapsed in a box that is 9.5 inches high by 24 inches wideby Digital2810/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the arms are removable. They are just bolted to the underside of the seat.by lookalive10/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Min Seat Height: 23" Max Seat Height: 27" I would say the seat is "well cushioned" but not "thickly"... it is comfortable, but doesn't have deep padding. I can press my thumb in about 1.5".by WMBuyer598/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is actually a Task Chair with an insert to make it taller and with the metal foot rest. Therefore it can be built as low as a chair. WITH the extension installed (the reason you'd buy a stool and not a chair to begin with), it can be lowered to 24" off the floor and raised to 28" off the floor with a "hydraulic" adjustment lever under the seat. The seat is fairly hard, but it IS thick. I sit on it most of a 10-hour day and it's not all that bad - MUCH better than the thinly padded stool it replaces. The arms make it a little tight if you're large.by bisComputers10/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Low position is 16.5 High position is 20.5 Seat is average but adequate unless you plan on using for more than a couple of hours, then I would like more padding.by Digital2811/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?