About this item
Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Spearmint Soaking Solution package zips open and closed to keep moisture out and fragrance in, keeping your Epsom salts ready to use when needed. With eucalyptus and spearmint, this Relax Salt, 3 lbs, is ideal for many purposes. This Spearmint Eucalyptus Salt soothes sprains, aches and stings.
Dr. Teal's Relax Epsom Salt Eucalyptus Spearmint Soaking Solution, 3 lbs:
- Zips open and closed to keep moisture out and fragrance in
- Soothes sprains, aches and stings
- With eucalyptus and spearmint
Caution: hot or warm soaks should not be used by individuals withdiabetes, except on advice Of physician. Warning: for external useonly. Do not ingest. Use only as directed. Keep out Of the reach ofchildren. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Consult a physician ifirritation persists.
Ingredients/Ingredients: Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt, Sel D'epsom), Fragrance (Parfum).
Pour in 2 cupfuls Of epsom salt soaking solution under warm, runningwater To transform an ordinary bath into a gentle, moisturizing spa.Soak for 20 minutes.
|Model No.:||SFS ONLY|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.6 x 7.1 x 10.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My skin is very sensitive, especially in the winter months. The bath salts leave your skin feeling moisturized; I don't have to lather myself down with tons of moisturizer after my bath anymore as long as I remember to use these. And they smell amazing!by betboop8147/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I live in a cold region and have sensitive skin. Never had an irratation problem with this product.by SuettaCali12/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is, but be careful to follow guidelines on how much to add. I have very sensitive skin and I had no sensitively issues after product use at all, but I was very careful to measure it according to directions, This is a very soothing product for a bath or a foot soak. The smell is very refreshing and it is wonderful work aching feet or muscles after a hard day of physical labor.by SandiIndiana9/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son has sensitive skin and he uses it. The peppermint is fine. There is another one that we bought at Walmart that has no scent and would be less likely to irritate your skin. It is only the magnesium.by ArkatBC9/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?