Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$24.99 List price $50.00Save $25.01
- Reduced Price$33.99 List price $50.00Save $16.01
- $22.99 List price $55.00Save $32.01
- Reduced Price$21.99 List price $50.00Save $28.01
- Reduced Price$22.99 List price $50.00Save $27.01
Dr. Scholl's Women's Nellie Low Profile Sneakers
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Dr. Scholl's women's Nellie low profile sneakers are the definition of comfort. They have advanced cushioning gel that is designed to provide shock absorption, comfort and protection for sensitive heels. They also include mesh inserts to allow foot breathability.
Dr. Scholl's Women's Nellie Low Profile Sneakers:
- Suede and canvas manmade upper
- Lace-up style
- Perforations for breathability
- Material aids in moisture control
- Advanced cushioning gel designed to provide shock absorption, comfort and protection for sensitive heels
- Cushioning foam provides additional comfort and support
- Rubber outsole
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Women's Shoes|
|Casual & Dress Shoe Style:||Cross Training Shoes|
|Primary Shelf ID:||163925|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have wide feet and this shoe was a fine fit. I wear a size 6.5 and ordered a 7 and it fit fine.by brownpond8/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- very narrowby galeen4/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are narrow.by dirtfairy4/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, I found these shoes to run a half size small and they are a narrower fitting shoe.by Bessito4/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- very narrow. You'll need to order one size up.by LowtideWalker3/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I take an 8.5 M in the Nessa-MT. Looks like similar structural design to Nellie however reviews say this runs narrow & go up a size. Help anyone?
- Yes, please do so. I did the same, ordered 1/2 size higher than my regular shoe size after reading the reviews and I am greatful to them as I love the pair.by SachiP9/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I WEAR A 8 .5 AND THE 8.5I ORDERED FITS PERFECTby LSHARRELL9/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?