Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$46.09 List price $69.14Save $23.05
- Reduced Price$65.89 List price $98.84Save $32.95
- Reduced Price$54.89 List price $82.34Save $27.45
Dr. Scholl's - Men's Race Loafer Shoes
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Explore this item
|Primary Shelf ID:||426207|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- don't rcall the weight as I had ordered other items as well,, but sending them over seas alone-- they will fit in a priority box for a flat rate-- been there and done thatby notashopperatall1/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They were about 1.5-2 lbs.by babsood1/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My packing label says 4 pounds. The walmart box was very big, about 3 times the size of the shoe box. So the calculation is: walmart box, shoe box, paper in shoes= 4 pounds.by ansmnga12/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by KeyGuy1/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When I ordered them, there was no option for "wide'. I too usually buy "Wide" if there's an option. I's suggest going one 1/2 size larger than you normally wear. That's what I did - they're still a little snug, but seem not too bad.by wylchyl12/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?