Dr. Scholl's Men's Michael Shoe
Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $24.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Dr. Scholl's Men's Michael Air-Pillo Gel Velcro Shoes are designed for style and comfort. These Dr. Scholl's Men's Shoes feature a black leather upper body and Velcro closures for easy wearing and removal. A cushioned insole helps these Dr. Scholl's Wide Width Shoes provide comfort to your feet.
Dr. Scholl's - Men's Michael Leather Velcro Strap Shoes :
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Men's Shoes|
|Casual & Dress Shoe Style:||Comfort Shoes|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You might check Haband. They have single strap in various colors, half sizes and supposedly in D and 3E width. Beware of their discount offers-they may not be as good as they sound.by SusiOh4/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- RE: Michael Shoe No. 115805 - Black I have a good answer to this very asked question about this shoe. Your Size, on the Box will say 7W,8W,9W,10W, for a wide width Etc. Example - Usually in a Men's shoe Size 9 - A wide Size is normally a width "D". These are slightly wider that a normal "D" width. So in all sizes don't expect a width of "E","EE", "2E","4E","5E" or a "6E" Width size. They will be no more than about a slightly wider "D" size width, in each shoe size. The double Velcro straps allow you to bring in the width to make for a secure nice fit ! A great shoe for these double strap shoes. Very comfortable !... Try checking for availablility with your local area store first. I hope this helps.... Alan In Floridaby LoveTOFindBuys5/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The main description of these was wide-width so I went ahead and ordered them for my friend. She received them in wide-width.by peruser712/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are supposed to be wide width but they aren't really that wide...my dad's feet swell and they aren't really wide enuf for him, but that is the case with almost any shoe for himby Smurfy6412/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. WalMart does not sell these anymore I guess, my husband loves them. Wonder where we can find them?
- They did disappear for a while (this was months ago). But now they are back in stores and online. I have been buying them for years! Great shoe for the price.by OKAlan2/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are there. What size do you need?by SauceyGranny9/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They are available online and are half the cost of Big 5, only $30. Ordered them for my husband and received them in a week. They fit him perfectly!!!by BlessedDaughterofGod9/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 1/8 tallby 2Rich2Thin9/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- reasonableby SauceyGranny9/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just like a regular shoe. Not high at all.by BlessedDaughterofGod8/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?