Dr. Scholl's Men's Dave Sneakers, Wide Width
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Dr. Scholl's men's Dave sneakers feature an outsole that is designed to keep you on your feet thanks to its oil resistant technology along with the added memory foam feature for comfort. Wear this to the gym, while running errands and weekend outings.
Dr. Scholl's Men's Dave Sneakers, Wide Width:
- Leather upper
- Lace-up style
- Advanced cushioning gel designed to provide shock absorption, comfort and protection
- Perforations for breathability
- Material aids in moisture control
- Foam Comfort System with contouring memory foam
- Padded mesh tongue
- Padded footbed
- Rubber sole
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- These only come in whole sizes. I usually take a 9 1/2, but bought a size 10 and they seem to fit fine. Order the size 10, if they are too big, send them back. I am very pleased with these shoes !!by jacuralt5/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. In store and online. Online you have to look for the identical product, but for ½ sizes, which Wal-Mart is not too good at putting in their descriptions, like everything else they sell.by Radarluv1/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?