Dr. Scholl's Dual Freeze Away
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Safely and effectively treat embarrassing warts safely at home with the Dr. Scholl's Dual Action Freeze Away Wart Remover. Designed to remove large plantar and common warts, the Dr Scholl's Wart Removal System using freeze therapy and a fast-acting liquid to eliminate your wart for good. The Dr Scholl's formula works by softening and eliminating wart tissue with salicylic acid, so that your wart is safely and gently removed. With a built-in activator, the dual-action wart liquid remover is easy to apply. Plus, the Dr. Scholl's Dual Freeze Away is safe to use on adults and children ages four and up. Two times more effective than freezing alone, the wart removal system includes seven treatments, nine cushions, a reusable applicator and nine cushions.
Dr. Scholl's Dual Action Freeze Away Wart Remover:
- Freeze therapy and fast-acting liquid combine to eliminate plantar and common warts
- Built-in activator makes it easy to target affected areas
- Specially designed to remove large warts
- Wart treatment is two times more effective than freezing alone
- Removes warts safely in as few as one treatment
- At-home wart removal makes it easy to treat your warts
- Safe to use on adults and kids ages four and older
- Seven disposable applicators
- One reusable applicator
- Liquid wart remover
- Nine cushions
Directions: 1. Screw Tip Into Can. 2. Push Can Into Blue Activator. 3. Freeze Wart. 4. Remove Applicator. 5. Wait 24 Hours. Apply Liquid.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.875 x 2.75 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby Thing1always5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is some discomfort that comes from the freezing process, but this is no different that if you were to have your doctor freeze it. Try to follow the times indicated in the instructions for freezing to ensure the wart will be removed. Everyone has a different tolerance level when it comes to pain, so I hesitate to say it won't 'hurt' (it's subjective). For some, it will sting a little (like getting poked with a pin), for others it will feel more like someone lit a match, blew it out and touch you with it for a couple of seconds (burns slightly). But it's definitely worth it to get rid of the little buggers. :-)by psiEnergos11/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The cushions are attachments that serve to hold the freezing liquid. The cushion itself is a pad attached to a white plastic stem that extracts the freezing liquid from the can in the kit and then applies it to the wart.by psiEnergos10/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?