Dr. Brown's Deluxe Bottle Warmer
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Dr. Browns Deluxe Bottle Warmer efficiently and quickly warms baby bottles and food jars. The Dr. Browns Deluxe Bottle Warmer steam heat warms several bottles before the water chamber needs to be refilled, and its adjustable basket fits multiple sizes of baby bottles. Adjust the settings on the LCD control panel, and listen for the alarm to know when the heating cycle is complete. The Dr. Browns Bottle Warmer automatically powers off after 10 minutes of no use.
Dr. Brown's Deluxe Bottle Warmer:
- Steam heat
- 1-button start
- Heats standard and wide neck baby bottles and baby food jars
- Made of plastic
- LCD control panel
- Alarm lets you know when heating cycle is complete
- The Dr. Browns Warmer automatically turns off after 10 minutes
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.48|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 7.9 x 9.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No you can't use angled bottles. The wide Dr. Brown bottles work but not the angled ones.by Treadwaytwinsmommy5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not designed to disinfect. It is a bottle warmer.by CommunityAnswer7/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think I would try that. Maybe boil them in water or put them in the dishwasher.by Grandma20147/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter used the Dr. Brown bottles and they were excellent.by Grandma20149/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The recommended bottles to use for this bottle warmer is 16 Ounces.by CommunityAnswer11/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Maybe, since only a little water is used for heating, so I cannot say for sure. My daughter used the Dr. Brown bottles. They have been great!by Grandma20149/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?