Check out these related products
- $19.04 Was $26.11Save $7.07
- $18.05 Was $22.08Save $4.03
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Dr Pepper Heritage Soda:
- Always one of a kind
- Made with real sugar
- Authentic blend of 23 flavors
Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Caffeine.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer:||Dr Pepper Snapple Group|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 100 Mg||4|
|Total Carbohydrate 66 G||22|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 64 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They have 6 packs of 8 oz. bottles at the local Walmart grocery near where I live and a friend of mine lives near a Walmart that has 6 packs of 12 oz. cans, so yes, they do sell it (at least in places).by crypto170110/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $11.77 Was $13.26Save $1.49
- $17.57 Was $34.68Save $17.11
- $18.05 Was $20.16Save $2.11
- $18.05 Was $21.08Save $3.03
- $4.79 List price $5.88Save $1.09