About this item
Feel more connected with Ultra Downy April Fresh, the sun-kissed, floral scent that's been in homes for generations. Ultra Downy is our leading fabric softener, formulated to keep clothes exceptionally soft, fresh, and static-free.
Liquid fabric softener can increase fabric flammability. Using more thanrecommended can increase this effect. Do not use this product: onchildren's sleepwear or garments labeled as flame resistant as it mayreduce flame resistance; on garments made with fluffier fabrics (such asfleece, velour, chenille, And terry cloth).
Contains biodegradable fabric softening agents (cationic).
1. Locate fabric softener dispenser in washing machine. 2. shake well And measure To desired line in cap. Pour into dispenser. Top off with water. Note: if spotting occurs on fabric, wet And rub with mild bar soap, rinse or rewash. If product freezes or thickens, dissolve a capful in water. Alternate usage options: use downy ball or add To final rinse.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 7.0 x 10.879|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it is. However, I would probably use the unscented version of Downy (comes in a white bottle, rather than blue) for baby clothes and linens.by irishgirl2k10/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Meg21, Thank you for your interest in Downy! Downy is safe for baby clothes. Please check the care label on the items to make sure that they don't say not to use fabric softener. If fabric softener can be used, it is safe to use Downy on those items. I hope this helps, Adamby TheDownyTeam6/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is safe for baby clothes unless your clothing items call for detergent not to be used on the label.by CommunityAnswer8/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Dante, We live out in the country, way back off the road and also have a septic tank. We have had absolutely no problem with our septic tank and I have used this for quite some time!! I believe anything but powder substances for kitchen, laundy, and bathroom cleaning may give you a problem, but not the Liquid. Sincerely, Debbauby debbau10/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this fabric softener is tested and safe in septic systems.by CommunityAnswer4/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi DANTE, Thank you for your interest in Downy! Downy has been extensively tested and is safe to use in all properly functioning septic systems. I hope this helps, Adamby TheDownyTeam3/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Sir3Zag9/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not seen under ingridents on container.by chemofreak19583/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?