Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$82.80 List price $138.00Save $55.20
- Reduced Price$103.80 List price $134.95Save $31.15
- Reduced Price$98.07 List price $127.50Save $29.43
- $149.00 List price $229.58Save $80.58
- $50.73 List price $66.00Save $15.27
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Give the focal point of your bedroom a touch of drama with this Dover Canopy Queen Bed. The transitional design coordinates well with many home settings, and it has a scroll design on both the headboard and footboard. Featuring a durable design, the black canopy bed has a welded construction and is made of textured heavy-gauge tubing with a powder-coat finish. This metal canopy bed is designed to be used with a separately sold box spring. Please note that this bed ships in three boxes which may arrive separately.
Dover Queen Bed, Black:
- Transitional design Queen-size canopy bed
- Scroll design in headboard and footboard
- Fully welded construction
- Heavy-gauge tubing with 1.5'' round legs and 1'' round top rail
- Textured black gritty powder-coated finish
- Canopy height: 81''
- Headboard: 54.5''H
- Footboard: 34''H
- Overall: 82" x 54.38"
- Assembly required
- Requires box spring, sold separately
- Mattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
- Bed ships in 3 boxes which may arrive separately
See all bedroom furniture on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
Fabric Care Instructions: Dust with dry cloth
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Primary Shelf ID:||91837|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- u have to buy one and connect it to the bedby LorNaNa6/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. That is what your paying for. The mattress is what you have to buy separetly.by Rachel24064/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you just need the bottom frame to hold the bed upby LorNaNa10/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really, they will fall inside the frame, to small.by Rachel240610/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- no mattress no bed frame just the metal poles and u buy the mattress and bottom bed frame separate and add to the frameby LorNaNa12/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just a frame.by Rachel24063/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$253.00 Was $259.00Save $6.00
- from $264.00Save $30.00
- Rollbackfrom $149.00