DoubleSight DS-430STA Quad Monitor Flex Stand
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
For those who need to view several monitors at once, such as people in security in surveillance, the DoubleSight DS-430STA Monitor Flex Stand can give you the support you need to hold up your display. Up to four monitors weighing up to 20 lbs each can be held on this stand, and 16 hinged points can be adjusted for optimal screen placement. You can also adjust the height, tilt and pivot angle of this LCD Monitor Stand to suit your own viewing needs and preferences for maximum convenience and comfort. The base is designed to balance the weight of the monitors so that they remain stable and upright.
DoubleSight DS-430STA Quad Monitor Flex Stand:
- Unique flex design has been reengineered to provide greater height and expanded width to accommodate even larger monitors
- Recommended for 24" and smaller monitors
- Capacity: 4 LCD Monitors, 27" to 30", weighing up to 20 lbs each
- Compatible with VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Adjustable for height, tilt, and pivot for a truly custom view
- 16 hinged points
- Base design counter balances the monitors for a stable setup every time
- Ships completely assembled
- Includes desk clamps and grommet mounts
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||32.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.8 x 19.6 x 10.9|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.