About this item
Duck brand Double Sided Duck Tape features a peel-back liner for easy use and is ideal for hanging and temporary mounting applications.
Duck Brand Duct Tape, Double Sided Duck Tape, 1.41" x 12 yds:
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.22 x 1.42 x 4.22|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't think it's sticky enoughby Eddieson11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question Sheila! The Double Sided Duck Tape may hold the runner down; however, upon removal of the tape, it may leave an adhesive residue on the carpet which may not be easily removable.by DuckBrand2/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When the blue liner is removed this tape is an off white color.by CommunityAnswer4/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question halloweenqueen! The double-sided duck tape doesn't have a color per say. The liner of the tape is blue, and then once removed, the adhesive is an off-white, greyish color.by DuckBrand4/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question juji! The Double Sided Duck Tape could be used on wood floors to hold rugs down. Upon removal of the tape, there may be an adhesive residue left behind. The adhesive residue can be removed with a petroleum based remover such as GOO Gone or Murphy's Oil Soap.by DuckBrand2/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?